UAS Lead Pilot
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE: (transient overview of key focus of place)
Answerable for the secure conduct of all UKSAR UAS operations, flying requirements and regulatory compliance.
Most important Duties & Tasks:
- Train authority for all operational choice making and the secure execution of UAS flights
- Guarantee all flights are performed IAW the UAS Operations Authorisation.
- Administration of their Flight Time Limitations and relaxation interval necessities.
- Managing their Foreign money and Coaching Necessities.
- Sustaining the UKCAA Flyer ID.
- Guarantee compliance with the Firm Security Administration System, together with common attendance of Flight Security Committees, Security Motion teams and Well being and Security Committees to advertise the best requirements within the office.
- Reporting of occasions by means of the BeSAFE system equivalent to GORs, MSRs and ASRs
- Guarantee compliance with coaching directives.
- Collaborating within the UAS emergency response workouts.
- Assist Well being & Security within the office and the looks of plane, hangars and dealing areas.
- Assist the UKSAR UAS Engineers to achieve and preserve the best potential requirements within the execution of their tasks.
- Guarantee vigilance in respect of UKSAR UAS Base safety preparations.
- Take part in investigation of aviation incidents and close to misses, with a give attention to preventive and corrective actions.
- Collaborating in MOCs to make sure influence throughout the organisation is totally recognized and meets regulatory necessities.
- Present Aviation recommendation throughout emergency response actions
- Document all flight and plane state on iSAR
- Different duties as directed by the UKSAR UAS Lead Pilot to incorporate however not restricted to:
- Flight Security Officer
- Airfield Liaison Officer
- Consumer Liaison Officer
Particular person Specification
- Legitimate PPL, CPL or earlier navy flight expertise
- To have Army / Civil BVLOS UAS operator expertise
- To have the ability to acquire Baseline Personnel Safety Commonplace
- Airspace administration / NOTAM submission expertise
- Detailed information/understanding of laws nationally with the flexibility to develop and talk proposed amendments
- Understanding of Security Administration System necessities
- Army / Civil BVLOS RPAS operator (Extremely Fascinating)
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 Certified (Extremely Fascinating)
- To have payload expertise (EO/IR) (Extremely Fascinating)
- To have Flight radio telephony license (FRTOL) (Fascinating)
- Maritime Radio license (RYA Brief vary radio license) (Fascinating)
- UK CAA Flyer ID (Fascinating)
- Proficient in Microsoft Workplace Phrase and Excel.
- sound communicator
- security acutely aware
- skill to work on personal or as a part of a group
- willingness to be taught and develop new processes and practices
- help Firm aims to allow information switch to others